So not much of a proper culinary posting tonight as there wasn’t much of the homemade stuff, but as usual behind every meal there is some kind of funny story!
Today became Kick your butt Taco Wednesday by mistake 🙂
With that said, I got all my ingredients out, sorry impromptu dinner, all out of jars:
- Minced Meat (known as Hamburger meat in the USA, apparently they only make hamburgers out of it! lol, sorry couldn’t resist.)
- Taco Seasoning
- Taco Shells and Soft Tacos
- Medium Hot Salsa
- Jalapeño Salsa
- Hot & Sweet Banana Peppers
- Jalapeño Peppers
- Sour Cream
- Arugula instead of lettuce just because I really like it!
I decided I would behave and make the 1 perfect soft taco and piled the following ingredients on it:
- Arugula, Seasoned meat, Salsa, a lot, I repeat, a lot of jalapeño salsa, Banana peppers, sour cream and guacamole!
After I piled it all on, I decided to taste the Jalapeño salsa on its own and OMG, deep down under I wished I hadn’t piled it on so much but too late now, time to face the music, or should I say the heat?
Have to say it was very tasty and delicious but I for sure felt like the featured cartoon!
Moral of this posting, always taste before you add something! lol