Just came back from a fantastic weekend road trip to a little town in Central Florida called Mount Dora.
One of the highlights of this trip other than the wonderful hostess with the mostest, was the fact that this fascinating town has one of my all time favorite stores! You have to visit the Mount Dora Olive Oil Company~
I think I got a bit carried away but what can I say, these are long lasting ingredients that will allow me to experiment big time with some stunning and original flavors!
Prior to coming back home I got to really sample the Espresso Balsamic Vinegar on a rich Vanilla Ice Cream over a yummy dinner with Ann Kaar! Heavenly indeed!
Here is the list of the goodies I brought home with me, she said modestly…..
- Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Lavender Balsamic Vinegar
- Violet Balsamic Vinegar
- Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar
- Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Lemongrass Mint White Balsamic Vinegar
- Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
- Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar
- Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- Harissa Infused Olive Oil
- Basil Infused Olive Oil
So next time you are in Mount Dora, don’t forget to visit this great store!
Urgently thinking of purchasing some oil/vinegar pourers to be able to use my goodies in a better way! You an never have too many pourers :-)!