Nothing better after a very hot South Florida day than a nice refreshing salad for dinner!
After 2 days on a road trip visiting my not so favorite lunch and dinner establishments, its really nice to be able to enjoy something really tasty, fresh and nutritional 🙂
So here is today’s dinner salad:
For the dressing mix all the below ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of black sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons of chopped jalapeños
- 2 teaspoons of chopped garlic
For the salad:
- 4 cups of arugula
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 2 avocados
- 4 nice big strawberries
- green onions
- 3 radishes thinly sliced
I quartered the boiled eggs, slice the avocados ( I sliced them earlier and drizzled some lemon juice to stop them from going black).
Sliced the strawberries, green onions and radishes and layered them all nice and pretty on the arugula.
Finally drizzled the yummy dressing onto it and gave it a nice toss before serving.
Talk about a bite with a kick! That was one tasty and refreshing salad 🙂