Dinner variety and ideas are hard to come by, especially when you are trying to find healthy tasty options and time is never on one’s side right?
Tonight I decided to try something I had tasted before made by a lovely lady called “Maria”! Maria introduced me to her wonderful crustless Weight Watchers Quiche so I decided, why not give it a go and introduce it to the family?
- 1 cup liquid egg whites or 4 whole eggs, depending how healthy you want to go
- 1/2 cup reduced fat 2% milk
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder ( I used chopped green onions instead)
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
Spray four 8oz ramekins with nonfat cooking spray and preheat the oven to 350 Deg F. Place ramekins on a rimmed baking pan.
In a bowl, whisk together the egg whites, milk, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, tomatoes and broccoli.
Serve with a salad, or extra veggies or just as a side dish for your protein or why not have it as a snack!