In my books Salmon is the best fish out there, very versatile and of course delicious and easy to cook.
With the era of the Air Fryers, its become even easier so here is a Lean & Green recipe for this fabulous fish.
- 5oz of Salmon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Olive Oil Spray
- 1/2 up of broccoli florets
- 1/4 tsp garlic/parsley seasoning
- 1 cup of Cauliflower Rice ( used the frozen straight out of the freezer)
- 1/2 garlic clove minced
- very light spray of olive oil on the salmon and broccoli, then season with the garlic/parsley seasoning and half of the salt, just a dusting
- Place in air fryer at 390 for 12 minutes
- Keep an eye on it as the broccoli will cook quicker so around 9-10 minutes in remove the broccoli
- In the meantime, grab a small frying pan, spray with a tad of olive oil and quickly saute the garlic and then add the cauliflower rice and rest of the salt.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until cauliflower has cooked through, I added a dash of red pepper flakes to give it a bit of spice)
- Remove salmon and we are ready to plate.
- Down goes the cauliflower rice, topped with the beautiful salmon, place your broccoli and for color and crunch I added a few slice of radishes that I keep in the fridge marinated in rice vinegar.
Bon Appetit 🙂