Buffalo chicken flavour is something delicious for most of us, so why not have some of that wonderful flavour in a nice and lite version that will allow you to tickle your senses guilt free!
- 4 oz of cooked diced chicken breast
- 1/4 cup of low fat greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp of Franks Red Hot Wings Sauce
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 Celery stalk diced – aprox 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup diced red or green peppers
- 1/2 tbsp lite crumbled blue cheese
- 4 large Lettuce leafs ( I used butterhead but you can use whichever you prefer)
In a bowl, mix the yoghurt, Hot Wing sauce, salt, pepper, celery, peppers and blue cheese.
Then add the chicken and mix well.
Grab your favourite lettuce and peel off a 3 or 4 nice large leaves.
Divide Buffalo Chicken mixture between your leaves, and enjoy this sinful meal full of flavor!